Are you looking for the address of the embassy of Vietnam in Niue?
We would like to inform that there is no embassy of Vietnam in Niue.
How to get a visa for visiting Vietnam from Niue?
- Get visa on arrival with the visa approval letter from the Immigration Department of Vietnam. Visa on arrival does not require to travel to the embassy for submitting the visa application.
- Or apply for a visa at the embassy of Vietnam in countries close to Niue such as Mexico.
In case you may need, please see below for the address of the embassy of Vietnam in in countries close to Niue such as Mexico:
Here’s the address of the embassy of Vietnam in Mexico, where you can contact to apply for a visa:
Address: Sierra Ventana No 255, Col. Lomas de Chapultepec,
Del. Miguel Hidalgo, CP. 11000 D.F. Mexico
– Phone: (52.55) 5540-1632
– Fax: (52-55)-5540-1612 | (52-55)-5520-8689 (Consular)
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Website: https://vnembassy-mexico.mofa.gov.vn
Working time : Monday – Friday: 9.00 am – 5.00 pm
The Embassy of Vietnam will be closed on the public holidays of both Vietnam and Mexico.
Should I apply for a visa at the embassy of Vietnam or apply online for pre-approval then pick up my visa on arrival at the airport of Vietnam ?
Of course making the visa application online from home or workplace is convenient for you. You can stay at home or office to fill the online application form then wait 2 working days to receive the visa approval letter via email, then print a copy of the visa approval letter to show for boarding and show on arrival (at the airport of Vietnam) to pick up your visa. Sound great !
However, visa on arrival Vietnam is now available at the International Airports of Vietnam only. You should go to the consulate or embassy of Vietnam to apply for a visa beforehand if you want to visit Vietnam via land crossing or by ship, by motorbike ….