Are you looking for the address of the embassy of Vietnam in Mali?
We would like to inform that there is no embassy of Vietnam in Mali.
How to get a visa for visiting Vietnam from Mali?
- Get visa on arrival with the visa approval letter from the Immigration Department of Vietnam. Visa on arrival does not require to travel to the embassy for submitting the visa application.
- Or apply for a visa at the embassy of Vietnam in countries close to Mali such as Algeria, Morocco or Nigeria.
In case you may need, please see below for the the address of the embassy of Vietnam in countries close to Mali : Algeria, Morocco & Nigeria.
Vietnamese embassy in El Djazaïr, Algeria
- Address : 30, rue Chénoua, – Hydra – Alger (El Djazaïr) – Algérie
- Telephone : 00213 (0) 21 60 88 43, Fax : 00213 (0) 21 69 37 78
- E-mail : email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website : www.vietnamembassy-algerie.org
- Working hours: Monday to Thursday (Friday and Sunday are off days according to local customs). Morning: 8:00- 11:30 & Afternoon: 14:00- 16:30
Embassy of Vietnam in Morocco
- Address: No. 27, rue Mezzouda, Souissi, Rabat, Marocco.
- Telephone: 00 212 537 65 92 56
- Fax: 00 212 537 65 92 10
- Email: email@example.com
- Website : www.vietnamembassy-morocco.org
Embassy of Vietnam in Nigeria
- Address: No 9 River Niger street, Off Danube street, Maitama, Abuja, Nigeria.
- Telephone: (234-09)8703678; (234-09)8703679
- Hotline: +234.8.137086724
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website : www.vietnamembassy-nigeria.org
Should I apply for a visa at the embassy of Vietnam or apply online for pre-approval then pick up my visa on arrival at the airport of Vietnam ?
Of course making the visa application online from home or workplace is convenient for you. You can stay at home or office to fill the online application form then wait 2 working days to receive the visa approval letter via email, then print a copy of the visa approval letter to show for boarding and show on arrival (at the airport of Vietnam) to pick up your visa. Sound great !
However, visa on arrival Vietnam is now available at the International Airports of Vietnam only. You should go to the consulate or embassy of Vietnam to apply for a visa beforehand if you want to visit Vietnam via land crossing or by ship, by motorbike ….