Are you looking for the address of the embassy of Vietnam in Macedonia?
We would like to inform that there is no embassy of Vietnam in Macedonia.
How to get a visa for visiting Vietnam from Macedonia?
- Get visa on arrival with the visa approval letter from the Immigration Department of Vietnam. Visa on arrival does not require to travel to the embassy for submitting the visa application.
- Apply online for an e-visa (30 days, single entry)
- Or apply for a visa at the embassy of Vietnam in countries close to Macedonia such as Greece, Bulgaria, Romania or Hungary.
In case you may need, we include below the address of the embassy of Vietnam in countries close to Macedonia : Greece, Bulgaria, Romania & Hungary.
- Embassy of Vietnam in Athens, Greece
- Embassy of Vietnam in Sofija [Sofia] Bulgaria
- Embassy of Vietnam in Romania
- Embassy of Vietnam in Budapest, Hungary
Should I apply for a visa at the embassy of Vietnam or apply online for an electronic visa (Vietnam e-visa) or apply online for pre-approval then pick up my visa on arrival at the airport of Vietnam ?
Of course making the visa application online from home or workplace is convenient for you. There is no embassy of Vietnam in Macedonia and go to the embassy of Vietnam in the nearby countries of Macedonia is not a good idea.
If you plan to visit Vietnam for less than 30 days on a single trip, you should choose to apply for e-visa which is accept to enter Vietnam by land crossing, by cruise ship, by air plane.
If you want to visit Vietnam multiple times in 30 days or want to visit Vietnam for more than 30 days, you should choose to apply online for pre-approval then pick up your visa on arrival at the airport of Vietnam. With this option, you can stay at home or office to fill the online application form then wait 2 working days to receive the visa approval letter via email, then print a copy of the visa approval letter to show for boarding and show on arrival (at the airport of Vietnam) to pick up your visa. Sound great !
However, visa on arrival Vietnam is now available at the International Airports of Vietnam only. You should go to the consulate or embassy of Vietnam to apply for a visa beforehand if you want or you can can apply for an e-visa to visit Vietnam then get your visa extended once in the country (please note that it take about 1 week to get your visa extended)